Services provided with the Coordination of other Institutions
Coordination with Government of Nepal
- Safe-motherhood Program: Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital has been conducting a Safe-motherhood Program as per the directives and guidelines of the Government. Normal Delivery, Complicated Delivery, and Cesarean Section are covered by the program. Mothers are provided Rs. 1,000.00 as transport facility during discharge.
- Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Kosh): Under the Bipanna Nagarik Ausadhi Upachar Kosh of Nepal Government, Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital also provides medical treatment facilities to deprived citizens for cardio diseases, head injuries, spinal injuries, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, kidney disease (dialysis). Patients get free dialysis service and free treatment up to NRs. 1,00,000.00 for the rest of the diseases mentioned above. Social Service Unit of Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital assists patients with needful documentation, help and reporting to the respective authorities.
- Health Insurance Program: Health insurance is one of the prime programs of the Nepal Government to facilitate citizens with subsidized quality healthcare service. Health Insurance Program is governed by Health Insurance Act 2074. A family (5 members) can get a treatment facility of NRs. 50,000.00 in a year against a premium of NRs. 2,500.00 per year. Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital is a referral center for health insurance members. The patient has to submit an insurance membership card with a referral paper to get to this facility. Users of this scheme of Government are increasing day by day and the Government is also introducing this scheme in all districts.
- Coordination with District Public Health Office:
- Family Planning
- Coordination with Nepal Red Cross Society:
- Blood Bank: a Blood Bank is established in Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital to provide blood to the patients. This unit has a blood component separation machine too. Students’, employees’ list with blood group is kept for backup for blood transfusion. Blood donation programs are also conducted from time to time.