Free service/subsidized service provided by the hospital in last year
- Safe motherhood program: Safe motherhood program has been running as per the rules & regulations of the government of Nepal (after the MOU between Biratnagar Metropolitan City Office and Nobel). Mothers get free service in a normal delivery, complicated delivery, and cesarean section. Rs. 1000/- and 2000/- as transport facility is given to mothers at the time of discharge.
Record showing the number of cases in the last fiscal year (2075/76)
|S. No.||Particular||Number of Cases|
|3||LSCS (Cesarean Section)||2384|
- DOTs program: Directly Observed Treatment Short-course (DOTs) program is also a free service for tuberculosis patients under the government’s program.
- Family planning/Immunization program: Free family planning, immunization program at the Nobel is also supportive to the service consumers of the locality and new babies born at the hospital.
- Around 55,000 people got free treatment worth NRs. 20,84,71,990 (approx 2 million USD) in the hospital in last fiscal year.
- Around 1,03,542 deprived people of remote areas of eastern Nepal got health services through free health camps in the year 2018. Free health camps are organized in different remote areas of eastern Nepal in collaboration with local organizations, government offices. In the camp free check-ups, basic lab tests, USG are done. Referred patients from camps are given free/subsidized services in the hospital.